We provide financial advisory to our clients in matters including Transactional Structuring, Business Restructuring, Valuations and Organisation Advisory. Our services include:
- Company incorporation and registration
- Compliance with Companies Act
- Transaction Structuring for Capital Raising
- Certification on Compliance with the Listing Agreement
- Assistance in managing filing annual financial statements and other related documents with the RoC
FEMA: Any inbound or outbound transactions are subject to FEMA provisions in India. We have experience in handling these matters for the clients in regards to compliance with RBI regulations and the FEMA provisions.
We provide the following services:
- Advise companies enter into India and set up services;
- Advice and structure down-stream investments for businesses in India;
- Assistance in obtaining various approvals and licenses such as setting up of branch office, liaison office etc.
- Advise Indian Companies make investments outside India for business operations and/or financial investments;
- Advisory for repatriation of funds to and from India;
- Assistance in providing valuations, certifications for complying with the outbound / inbound transactions.
- Advisory in complying with various statutory filing requirements for investment into India, investment outside India and transfer of shares / financial instruments between residents and non-residents;
Mergers and Acquisitions:
- We assist our clients achieve business and tax efficiency by ideating and structuring transactions like Mergers, Demergers, Slump sale, Subsidiarsation etc.;
- We assist our clients structure transactions, carry out a financial, tax and regulatory analysis for their reorganization plans;
- Assist in complying with securities and SEBI regulations;
- Assist in formulating the Scheme of Arrangement in consultation with legal counsel;
- Assistance throughout the process of NCLT;
- Post deal advisory in implementing the Scheme of arrangement.
- Share based incentive payment plans are being increasingly used as a compensation tool by many Indian and Multinational companies;
- The compelling reasons for companies to implement Share based payment plans include Wealth Creation for its employees and retention. It also provides a measure of employee ownership in a high growth environment;
- We provide extensive and comprehensive advice to companies in their Employee Stock Option Scheme and Equity linked compensation plans which include, Employee Stock Option Plans (ESOPs), Employee Share Purchase Plans (ESPS), Stock Appreciation Rights (SARs), Retirement Benefit Plans, other compensation and incentive plans;
- Our service offering includes Planning, Structuring the Scheme, Preparing the ESOP Scheme and related documents, Preparing presentations and FAQs for the Company and Employees, Legal and Regulatory Compliance and assistance with Certification and Reporting.